Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fashion Links I Like

I have read fashion magazines since I was a teenager. At the time, I felt like I was nerdy I wanted to learn how to put together outfits better. From reading fashion magazines, I found out that I was very interested in fashion. I enjoy reading about designers and seeing what is in style. I think fashion can be very creative. I love to see how others put together an outfit. In particular, I like reading Vogue. It is a window to a different world of New York designers, artists and social figures. I find it interesting to read about these people even though my own life is far, far away from that. The last several years, I have mainly been reading craft blogs. I have not been doing anything about my interest in fashion. Lately I have realized that I want to read more about fashion and put more energy into my interest in fashion. Here are a few fashion blog and websites I have found and like. If you have a fashion site you like, feel free to add the link in the comments. 
                Vogue.com
                Style.com
                TheSartorialist
                Refinery29
                AdvancedStyle

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the tips on some fashion sites! Love reading these and the photos are so inspiring!
    Thank you for visiting my blog. ;-)
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete